2. are there handicap parking spaces in front of the skating rink.
3. do drugstores make sick people walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions, while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. do people order double cheese burgers, extra large fries and a diet coke.
5. do banks leave the vault doors open, but chain pens to the counter.
6. do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and fill our garages with worthless junk.
7. do we use answering machines to screen calls and have call waiting so we don't miss calls from those people we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. do we buy hotdogs in packs of ten and buns in packs of eight.
9. do we use the word "politics" to describe the process so well. In Latin "poli" means "many", and tics are bloodsucking creatures.
10. do they have drive up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
Have a good weekend!