And a Happy and Safe 2008 to All!
So what does 2008 hold in store for you? For me? Well, here's a partial list for my work:
1) I have a submitted paper I'm waiting to here back on. It may, or may not, need revisions. It probably will.
2) I have data for another two papers that I need to write.
3) I'm the new course director (ie in charge of) a graduate-level course that needs a complete overhaul.
4) I have a grant to write and submit.
5) I'm expecting the initial proofs for the book I edited soon. They'll need to be read carefully and all errors fixed.
6) I need to push along the new project to get it up and running.
7) I have to help organize the annual elections and dinner for the subgroup of the scientific society I foolishly got elected secretary/treasurer of.
Busy, busy, busy.
Did I mention that's the partial list just for January?