Tuesday, January 01, 2008

It's a new year

And a Happy and Safe 2008 to All!

So what does 2008 hold in store for you? For me? Well, here's a partial list for my work:

1) I have a submitted paper I'm waiting to here back on. It may, or may not, need revisions. It probably will.

2) I have data for another two papers that I need to write.

3) I'm the new course director (ie in charge of) a graduate-level course that needs a complete overhaul.

4) I have a grant to write and submit.

5) I'm expecting the initial proofs for the book I edited soon. They'll need to be read carefully and all errors fixed.

6) I need to push along the new project to get it up and running.

7) I have to help organize the annual elections and dinner for the subgroup of the scientific society I foolishly got elected secretary/treasurer of.

Busy, busy, busy.

Did I mention that's the partial list just for January?

2 comments:

JollyRgr said...

So when do you start to get busy.....it sounds a bit cushy to me:-)

Goose said...

Good luck!