Thursday, August 05, 2010

Right, I'm off then.

Okay, so you probably realized from my last post that the blog is moving. I'm off to LabSpaces.net. This is a homegrown science news site run by Brian Krueger. Brian invited me to set up shop over there. He already has an impressive (and young) group of bloggers - go check them out. My new home is here. I'll continue to blather on incessantly about the things that interest me, while simultaneously raising the average age of the bloggers at LabSpaces.

Later today I'll be changing the RSS feed on this site to point over to the new blog. This site will remain and I'll pop over to check on things every now and then. But all new posts will be at my new home.

See you on the other side!





And Blogger, thanks for all the fish.

3 comments:

Goose said...

Shouldn't that be "Blogger, so long, and thanks for all the fish"?

Odyssey said...

Probably. :-)

JollyRgr said...

Definitely!!!